GRI Renewable Industries S.L (hereinafter, GRI) is the owner of:
In compliance with the provisions of Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce and Article 4, Section Four of Law 56/2007, of 28 December, on Measures to Promote the Information Society, regarding the duty of information of the Information Society Service Providers, the following data is reflected
The company that owns this website is GRI Renewable Industries S.L (with registered office at Calle Ombú, 3 Planta 11-12, 28045, Madrid, España), with C.I.F. number: B85497352, registered in the Madrid Mercantile Registry. Contact e-mail email@example.com.
Access and/or use of the websites associated with GRI attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and/or use, the Terms of Usage reflected herein.
TERMS OF USAGE
- GRI’s websites provide access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, “the content”) on the Internet, belonging to GRI or its licensors, to which the USER may have access.
Although GRI acts in good faith, it is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any claims that may arise from the quality, reliability, accuracy or correctness of such content
- The USER assumes responsibility for the use of these websites. This responsibility extends to the registration that may be necessary to access certain services or content. In this register the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and legal information. As a consequence of this registration the USER may be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, committing himself to make a diligent and confidential use of it.
- The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and services that GRI offers through its websites and, by way of illustration but not limitation, not to use them to (i) engage in unlawful or illegal activities, or those that are contrary to good faith and public order; (ii) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic or illegal nature, or to defend terrorism or violate human rights; (iii) causing damage to the physical and logical systems of Go, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that may cause the aforementioned damage; (iv) attempting to access and, where appropriate, use the e-mail accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
GRI reserves the right to withdraw all those comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or children, public order or security or that, in its opinion, are not appropriate for publication.
- GRI, on its own behalf or as an assignee or licensee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its web pages, as well as of the elements contained therein (which include, among others, images, sound, audio, video, software or text; brands or logos, colour combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for their operation, access and use, etc.), which are owned by GRI or its licensors.
The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by GRI. The USER may view the elements and content of these web pages and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of his/her computer or on any other physical support, provided that this is solely and exclusively for his/her personal and private use. Therefore, the reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication, making available or any other form of exploitation for commercial purposes, as well as the modification, alteration or decompilation thereof, is strictly prohibited. The USER must abstain from deleting, altering, eluding or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on these web pages.
Likewise, the USER shall refrain from using the contents of this website to include them in another website.
- GRI is not responsible, under any circumstances, for damages of any kind that may be caused, including but not limited to: errors or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of these web pages or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to prevent this.
- GRI reserves the right to make any changes it considers appropriate to these web pages without prior notice, and may change, remove or add both the content and services provided through the web page and the way in which they are presented or located.
- In the event that these web pages contain links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, GRI will not exercise any type of control over such sites and content.
Under no circumstances will GRI assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to another website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, truthfulness, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of these hyperlinks or other Internet sites.
Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities
- GRI reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to these web pages and/or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or that of a third party, to those users who do not comply with these General Conditions of Use.
- GRI will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of these web pages by exercising all civil and criminal actions to which it is entitled by law.
- GRI may modify the conditions determined here at any time, and they will be duly published as they appear here.
The validity of these conditions will depend on their exposure and will remain in force until they are modified by other duly published conditions.